Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Our New Adventure

So I mentioned Matt got a new job & that we may have to move.
At that point in time we had no idea what was going to happen.

We found out that he will be stationed in Oklahoma
but working up in the Woodward area
with his work schedule being 16 days on the rig
& 5 days at home.

We talked about me living in the farm house all by myself
for basically 2 weeks. I totally did not like that idea.
(Its out in the country, really quiet & my imagination gets the best of me.)
I did stay 1 night by myself & I maybe got 4 hours aleep
so atleast I tried it.

Luckily my Mema had to have surgery so she is staying with my parents
& I am staying at her house during this whole process.

Anyways we decided that we would get a rent house
& my friend Lori would live with us.
It happens to be that she is looking for a new place to live
& I am looking for a roommate so I am not alone while Matt is at work.

After about 3 weeks of searching for a home
we finally found one & put a deposit down.
We found out today that we are approved!

Matt has already completed his first 16 day shift
& he enjoys his new job.
I am so proud of him.
I am so blessed to have such a hard working husband.
He has been home for about a week now & I am lucky enough
to have a job where my boss lets me take off to spend time with him.

I am excited for our new adventure
& ready to move into our new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment