Sunday, January 30, 2011

thirteen weeks to go.

So I just redid my blog.
I like it.
And that house up there in the picture is where Matt and I will live.
Yes, I Randi will live on a farm.

Anyways...
Back in September I was asked to help coach the Yukon JV soccer team. At first I though "absolutely not!" But after I thought about it I decided I should at least try it out.
So far it is going good, I am actually enjoying it.
I always remembered spring soccer flying by when I played so I am hoping it will keep me busy and then Matt will be home. *fingers crossed*

As far as wedding planning has been going we have the date, the venue, the dress, the DJ, the photographer, the flowers and a bridal shower set. Pretty much everything else we have left we can do throughout the next 6 months and when Matt comes home. It is still so unreal to me. I can't wait to marry my best friend, but I think I am more excited for him to come back home.

3 weeks down, 13 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment